martedì 2 agosto 2016

Monday 01/08

Today we have started with an extreme (for me) task because the focus was on "Irish Culture (films, art & craft)" and I normally don't go to museums and I go to cinema only to see action films. In the task assigned, at first  together and afterwards in small groups, we have to read an outline of some films and afterwards we have to report them to our colleagues. For me it was extremely difficult to report a story and also this activity to explore many words related to human situations and human senses.

In the second part of the day we started with a task called "Culture on streets" and to do it we had to walk around the city to take photos of cultural items. I took some photos and those that I liked most the lamp posts that I found very similar too those I normally see in Venice where I was born.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento