giovedì 28 luglio 2016

Wednesday 27/07

In the morning we went to visit The National Gallery of Ireland (http://www.nationalgalleryimages.ie/) that is about 5 minutes from our class on the third floor in the Conference Centre. Unfortunately today some rooms was closed but for what we had to do it was sufficient.
The task assigned by our tutor was to take 3 favourite photos in each of the following categories portrait, landscape and classical scenery and then go back to our class to present the photos with details about elements inside the painting, geometrical structure, colour characteristics, emotional sensations. Very fine!
Listening to the presentations of my colleagues I was unconsciously included in their way of thinking and realized that I discovered that me too am capable of seeing and speaking about painting. Also perhaps a deep meaning or limited aspect. I was excited about this and I was happy about it.
Considering my starting point, my expositions were very short  and essential but it was what I can do at the moment. Thanks!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento